5000+! That’s how many people the curious and inspiring team you will lead supports. To lead the P&O; function in a multi-country organization (i.e., cluster or multi-country organization or within a global unit/ function) or a matrixed country with a structured P&O; organization. Typically leads the P&O; function in a medium to large revenue organization with > 300 employees.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To provide full range of P&O; Business Partnering responsibilities to a dedicated client group (single business area, e.g. ComOps, TechOps, very small country)
and be responsible for a specific area of the function for the successful delivery of P&O; programs/policies.Established professional working independently. May have responsibility for results of a small team within one location.
- Ensure the operational conversion of the P&O; strategic goals within a dedicated client group.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of various P&O; processes such as recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management, succession planning and OTR to achieve the Unit’s goals, in close cooperation with the respective process expert(s).Implement manpower plans in alignment with the client’s Business plan.
- Compile specified P&O; Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data and format for reporting.
- Communicate learning needs to appropriate specialist unit and deliver trainings to dedicated client groups.
- Support personnel cost planning, performing periodic cost and productivity analyses and the budget planning discussions.
- Supervise the performance and development of a small team.
- Participate or lead P&O; Projects at country or BU level.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Post Graduate degree in business or management; MBA or equivalent with Human Resources Specialization 10 + years’ experience, with at least 6+ years partnering mid-size businesses.
- Influencing without authority Visibility Working in multi-national context and across countries & Generalist exposure across the full array of HR elements.
- Ability to communicate effectively across levels, cultural sensitivity and extensive business partnering experience.
- Skilled in working in a complex global matrixed environment & Experience in supporting the business in managing change, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Organization Change, Employee Relations, Policies & Practices.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Global Drug Development
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required [...]
- Review of appraisals and related processes To convey a clear opinion regarding the acceptability of the proposed transaction facilities, from credit & risk point of view, covering business model, in [...]
Organization Description Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment servic [...]
530+ active trials with 80,000 patients; 9+ million case reports per year; 1 Regulatory submission every 6 minutes! As the technology and innovation Partner, Development IT supports every stage of dru [...]