Fire and Safety Technician
Published on : 3 hours ago
Vacancy : 8
Employment Status : Full Time
Experience : 0 - 2 Yrs
Salary : 17000-25000
Interview Venue : HYDERABAD
Responsibilities of Safety Officer in CPL
Qualification: Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management/Nebosh
1. Send Daily Progress Report to the Assistant Project Manager.
2. In case of any queries or changes contact the Project Manager immediately.
3. Attend all the internal site meetings.
4. Work in coordination with the client site-Labors.
5. Ensure that safety guidelines are followed by each person.
6. Handle the client queries at site with confidence.
If the query is beyond reach then inform the Assistant Project Manager about it.
Duty and Responsibilities:
1) Preparing Safe Work Methodology/ Job Safety Hazard Analysis as per requirement.
2) Conducting Site Safety Inspections & Preparing Different type Checklists
3) Conducting, Daily Tool Box Talks and Induction Trainings.
4) Conducting Weekly Walk About with management.
5) Preparing Monthly Safety Performance Report.
6) Issuing Safety Violation slips/Memo.
7) Preparing Daily Site Safety Observation Report.
8) Preparing of Weekly Training schedule.
9) Preparation of Safety Award Certificates.
10) Conducting Mock Drills (Fire, Work at height, Evacuation etc.).
11) Conducting Accident/Incident/Near miss Investigations.
12) Preparing Investigation Reports.
13) Maintaining good house-keeping.
14) Maintaining MSDS.
15) To identify hazards and to minimize them immediately
16) Daily Site Inspection & Immediate corrective action. Reporting all unsafe acts & condition to top management.
17) Preparing presentation in Power Point and giving Audio/Visual Special Safety Training for Safety Awareness.
18) Conducting Safety Motivational Programmed.
19) Conducting Safety Meetings.
20) Internal Safety Auditing & formulate plan.
21) Preparing HSE statistics.
22) Arranging for First-Aid at site.
23) Promotional Activity: Display of safety posters, safety quiz, chemical information panel, noise panel etc.
24) To maintain & update EHS Management system.
25) Advising supervisors on safety aspects.
26) Daily Checking scaffolding and tag .
27) Checking of fire extinguishers regularly.
28) Making sure that work location is free from obstacles and access and egress should be clear.
29) Drinking water is available for worker.
30) Ensure that there is safe access and no dangerous obstructions.
31) Maintain a good accident free environmental site.
32) Safety at Electrical installation site.
Important Documentation at site:
a) Safety Manual
b) HIRA/JSA (Hazard identification and risk analysis/Job safety analysis)
c) Scaffolding inspection program and scaffolding inspection record.
d) Training attendance sheet-on the HIRA/JSA.
Job Types: Full-time,
work: 1 year (Preferred)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)
WHATSAPP YOUR RESUME ON 76-175-733-15 HR TEAM
Fire and Safety , Fire Alarm Estimator , Fire Pump Mechanism , Fire Control , Fire Fighting , Fire Alarm Technician , Safty Officer ,
Engineering - Fire & Safety
Diploma in Fire & Safety
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Operational Risk Seniorr Officer Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 55595BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquarter [...]
Job Description Operational Risk Seniorr Officer Save for LaterRemove Saved Job Go to My Saved Jobs Job ID 55595BR About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financi [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and [...]
We are Hiring for the jobs for the position of Air Ticketing / Ground Staff / Cabin Crew / Maintenance Engineer Key Responsibilities Welcome passengers on board. - Selling duty-free goods and adv [...]