Job Role: Consultant/ Sr Consultant - CA Siteminder
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Key Skills: Siteminder, LDAP/ODBC, CA Directory, Unix, Web Servers, HTML, SQL and Oracle
The CA Siteminder is responsible for supporting delivery and support of high quality Identity and Access Management services while adhering to Simeio's standards and best practices. The ideal Candidate would have experience primarily in CA Siteminder to serve as a member of multiple client engagement teams that assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. Ability to take up challenges, adapt to the business needs,
and staying focused on delivering results are essential to the success of this role.
At present the services fall under one of the following eight (8) categories which are delivered via Identity as a Services Solutions (IDAAS):
- Access Governance
- Identity Administration
- Privileged Identity
- Access Management & Federation
- Core Directory Services
- Security & Risk Intelligence
- Data Security & Loss Prevention
- Cloud Security
- Design and architect overall IAM implementation using CA Identity Manager and / or CA Siteminder
- Document detailed technical requirements directly with client team
- Develop code in Java and C++ for system applications.
- Develop procedures and scripts for continuous improvement and maintenance activities related to databases.
- Research technical problems and assist in identifying solutions
- Integrate technical and application components.
- Participate in identifying configuration changes.
- Participate in implementing all systems to deploy an application.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications and provide user support.
- Provide support to project type work and put together work plans and task management.
Must Have Requisites:
- Should possess minimum 3+ years of experience in Siteminder.
- Hands on experience on SiteMinder and WebAgent. Strong and clear concepts.
- Exposure to LDAP/ODBC; databases like CA Directory, AD, SQL and Oracle , and Web Servers like IIS , Apache and Application servers like Jboss .
- Hands on experience on UNIX environment along with Windows.
- Good Programming skills with HTML.
- MUST - working knowledge with Java and Unix
Good to Have Requisites:
- Any past experience with Siteminder implementation.
- Any of Identity management tools like OIM or CA IDM and federation tools like CA Federation Manager.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge or Experience on any other IDM technology
- Learning agility to be cross trained
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, IS, Accounting, Mathematics, or Engineering, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Primary Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Other Locations: IN-MH-Mumbai
Work Locations: Bangalore 9th Floor UMIYA Business Bay tower-2, Cessna business Park,Kadubeesanahalli Bangalore 560103
Job: Global Delivery Services
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 28.Sep.2020, 3:26:13 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary We are looking for a passionate Software Tester to join our team! You are responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. To schedule your interview, please apply he [...]
To Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. Outbound callin [...]
Good Communication skills Good written skills Basic computer knowledge Willing to work in Client location Only Female candidates Job Type: Full-time Salary: Up to ₹17,000.00 per month Supplem [...]
JOB PURPOSE: The Associate will have to ensure efficient, timely and accurate performance of operations, processing and monitoring of standard and special requests by providing high quality services [...]