Job Role: Consultant/Senior Consultant - RSA via L&G;
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Key Skills: Aveksa, RSA via L&G;, SQL
The Consultant is responsible for supporting delivery and support of high quality Identity and Access Management services while adhering to Simeio's standards and best practices. The ideal Candidate would have experience primarily in RSA via L&G; to serve as a member of multiple client engagement teams that assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. Ability to take up challenges, adapt to the business needs, and staying focused on delivering results are essential to the success of this role.
At present the services fall under one of the following eight (8) categories which are delivered via Identity as a Services Solutions (IDAAS):
- Access Governance
- Identity Administration
- Privileged Identity
- Access Management & Federation
- Core Directory Services
- Security & Risk Intelligence
- Data Security & Loss Prevention
- Cloud Security
- Work with business and system analysts to elicit requirements, analyze data and create functional specifications.
- Develop detailed design specifications.
- Design and development of review definitions, reports and workflows using the RSA L&G; product latest versions.
- Hands-on in code development.
- Work with software assurance team to identify and resolve software defects and provide bug fixes.
- Work with release engineering team to deploy solutions
- Manage operational support of applications and work with support teams to drive meeting service level agreements with customers.
- Interface with product vendors for escalated support and advanced product knowledge.
Must Have Requisites:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and implementation of any IAM (Identity and Access Management) products like Aveksa, RSA via L&G;, etc,
- At least 3 years of strong experience in the architecture, design and development of enterprise java applications and web containers like J boss, Web sphere, Tomcat etc.
- At least 3 years of strong database SQL experience in Oracle database environment.
- Working knowledge of SSO, SSL, Linux-based servers, Active Directory, LDAP-based directories, network protocols, web-based applications.
Good to Have Requisites:
- Knowledge or Experience on any other IDM technology
- Learning agility to be cross trained
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, or engineering, or a mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Work Locations: Mumbai 12 Shreepal Complex Suren Road, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400093
Job: Global Delivery Services
Organization: NE/MA (Northeast/Mid Atlantic)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 07.Mar.2019, 4:03:59 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Perform site specific keyword research, competitive analysis and detailed technical of websites - Providing recommendations and execute - content development and onpage in coordination with SEO [...]
3-5 years experience in Production Department in Plastic (preferably Composite - Pultrusion / Thermoset / Thermoplastic Material) or Chemical Industry with at least 2 years in Team Handling Role. Expo [...]
2 - 4 years of relevant experience preferably from Manufacturing Organization Salary Not Disclosed, [...]
8-10 years relevant experience in Customer Support, Operations Management and SLA. Preferably from Plastic, Composite Industry Salary Not Disclosed, [...]