Job Role: Sr Consultant - Quality Assurance
Key Skills: Performance Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, Jasmine & karma
The Consultant - QA would be part of a team of highly skilled professionals to develop the Simeio IIC platform. Simeio IIC is the first and only solution of its kind designed specifically to operate, monitor and defend complex, multi-vendor IAM infrastructures, and to leverage those infrastructures to deliver actionable business intelligence. It's a powerful combination of cutting-edge and proprietary IAM technologies backed by a team of highly skilled professionals.
The ideal Candidate would have experience primarily in Quality Assurance with a strong expertise in Automation testing. Ability to take up challenges, adapt to the business needs, and staying focused on delivering results are essential to the success of this role.
- Develop test strategy, design test plan and test cases effectively and independently.
- Perform Automation for mobile testing
- Perform Functional, Integration and System testing.
- Ability to do quick turn-around for Sanity and Regression testing.
- Produce and maintain functional test coverage reports.
- Coordinate and collaborate with product engineering team to understand the product functionality and capability, thereby generating Test scenarios and test cases that validate the requirements.
- Work with product development team to identify and replicate defects.
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements and detailed design.
- Provide feedback on how to improve our product solutions and software features.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities wherever possible. Define consistent and repeatable process.
- Investigate test and production failures, perform root cause analysis and create detailed bug reports.
Must Have Requisites:
- Excellent working and understanding of Automation testing tools and framework
- 3+ years of strong technical competency and experience in testing ReST based APIs and web responsive UI.
- 1+ years of work experience on Selenium
- Familiarity of the underlying architecture of a multi-tier application is required, including operating systems, servers, networking, clients, and browsers
Good to Have Requisites:
- Knowledge of HP – load runner
- Knowledge of Automation tool like Appium for Mobile Testing
- Knowledge of Jasmine & Karma
- Good Communication skills
- Hands-On with technology in Individual Contributor role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology; related field
Customers of all sizes globally across all sectors rely on Simeio Solutions to help secure their organizations. An innovative and industry leader, Simeio offers Identity as a Service (IDAAS), Identity and Access Management (IAM) managed services, and Advisory services. Its full range of services is powered by an industry first IAM Virtualization Platform delivered via Simeio's Identity Intelligence Center (IIC). Simeio is a cutting-edge growing company with a strong dedication to its employees and their opportunity for growth and success. Simeio is Recognized by Gartner as the number one company in Traditional/Legacy Workforce IDAAS Use Case and by Deloitte's 2016 Technology Fast 500™ recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
Primary Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Work Locations: Bangalore 9th Floor UMIYA Business Bay tower-2, Cessna business Park,Kadubeesanahalli Bangalore 560103
Job: Global Delivery Services
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 23.Oct.2020, 2:44:30 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Greetings from Rivera Manpower Services, We are currently hiring for a TEAM LEAD position for Technical Support for one of the reputed MNC's. For more details contact below given number: Smitha [...]
Supplier Assurance Services / Process Assurance/ Job Description Associate Supplier Assurance- 601 Location - Bengaluru, India The Supplier Assurance Services organization is part of the J [...]
Job Description: Essential Job Functions Responsible for handling Incident Management Experience in Datacenter LAN Management Minimum of 2 year experience in L1 network Support. Proven ab [...]
Applied R&D NSW Nokia Software 2000000DC6 Requisition # About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of networ [...]