Job Title/Role: Associate Trainee (Software Engineer)
Key Skills: Java, SQL, C+ +, HTML, Unix/Linux
The Role is responsible for supporting delivery and support of high quality Identity and Access Management services. The ideal candidate could serve in the role of Associate with our delivery and sales in supporting the implementation of our services and solutions while adhering to Simeio’s standards and best practices.
At present the services fall under one of the following eight (8) categories which are delivered via Identity as a Services Solutions (IDAAS):
- Access Governance
- Identity Administration
- Privileged Identity
- Access Management & Federation
- Core Directory Services
- Security & Risk Intelligence
- Data Security & Loss Prevention
- Cloud Security
- Working and implementation knowledge of various identity and access management products.
- Formulate and define business system design and/or technical system design.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems.
- Create test plans, technical test cases and participate in UAT.
- Analyze and review existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Work closely with business sponsors and SME's to define project requirements. Create related artifacts (charter, FeRD, SRS, etc.)
- May write code as necessary and perform and/or assist others with testing and migration.
- Liaison between the client team and technical team to understand issues, and work towards resolution
Provide daily and weekly status updates
Must Have Requisites:
- Open to relocate as per the client requirement.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Learning agility of different technologies
Good To Have Requisites:
- Knowledge of System operations of Windows / Unix
- Proficient in SQL
- Programming experience in JAVA, C++ is a plus
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, or engineering, or a mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Other Locations: IN-KA-Bangalore
Work Locations: Mumbai 12 Shreepal Complex Suren Road, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400093
Job: Global Delivery Services
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 08.Apr.2019, 7:36:29 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
SALARY: upto 3 lakhs LOCATION : Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India VACANCIES: 2 QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate MALE/FEMALE: Both EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 years JOB DETAILS D [...]
Job Description Customer Service Inbound Voice Process csa cse csr calling Fresher and Trainee and Entry Level international bpo Domestic Calling BPO and Call Centre and ITES graduate Experience 0 [...]
Job Description Engineering Career Model Level Description Level: Performance Test Engineer 2 Associate Manager Educational Qualification: Bachelor in Engineering, Computer Science or related d [...]
* Designing, Leading, Managing a Marketing & Sales Campaign * Managing Clients/Resource/Team of 20-25 associates in Marketing Management If You are Dynamic & Hardworking,& looking out for something ou [...]