SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Superintendent/ Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer Vacancies - 35,400 Salary - Apply NowSSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (SSSB Punjab) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Assistant Superintendent/ Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer. To Apply for the job posting from SSSB Punjab, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: SSSB Punjab
Post Name: Assistant Superintendent/ Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer
No of Posts: 46
Salary: 35,400 (Per Month )
Experience: 3 - 15 years
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: 17-12-2020
All the aspirants are informed as under with respect to the written test to be conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Superintendent/Welfare Officer/probation Officer of Prisons:
a. Exam will be bi-lingual (English & Punjabi).
b. The Exam will be conducted in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format.
c. OMR sheets will be used for answering the questions.
d. The Scheme of Examination (Syllabus and Exam Pattern) is as under:
i. Quantitative Ability - 15
ii. Information Technology & Cybler Laws - 20
iii. Reasoning Ability - 15
iv. Languages (English and Punjabi) - 20
v. General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab) - 20
vi. Basic Law & Constitution - 10
2. Physical Efficiency Test for Assistant Superintendent/Welfare Officer/Probation Officer of Prisons is as under: -
i. Physical Efficiency Test for Male candidates
ii. Physical Efficiency Test for Male Ex-Servicemen Candidates
iii. Physical Efficiency Test for Female candidates
iv. Physical Efficiency Test for Ex-Servicewomen Candidates
3. For More Selection Proces Details Candidates Must refer to the Official Notification.
How To Apply:
1. Last Date of Receiving application is 17.12.2020
2. Last Date of Receiving application fee is 10.12.2020
3. Web Site Link is www.sssb.punjab.gov.in
1. Wards of Ex-Servicemen will have to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test as per the criteria fixed for general category candidates.
2. The distribution of marks/question in each section is indicative. It may vary slightly.
3. The syllabus is broadly classified as above but may vary to some extent.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Front-end Developer Experience: Minimum-3 yrs Salary: No Bar For Deserving Candidate(Salary paid Every two weeks!) Location: Mohali Job Description: We are looking for an Ang [...]
Job Description Teaching / Training students for JEE entrance exam. Commitment to personal care of each individual student. Good command on subject and a high level of recognition and acceptance [...]
Job Description Full Stack Developer Experience: 2 yrs Salary: No Bar For Deserving Candidate(Salary paid Every two weeks!) Location: Mohali Job Description: We are looking for a Developer w [...]
Job Description Job Responsibilities : 1. Identify and prioritize localities/areas for home and micro segment 2. Ensure accurate building attributes mapping 3. Acquire buildings and permissions [...]