TandA HR Solutions
1) Analyzing our brand positioning and consumer insights.
2) Helping shape and communicate our vision and mission.
3) Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
4) Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
5) Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to take action.
6) Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
7) Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
8) Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities.
9) Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
11) Devise innovative growth strategies.
12) Align the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics.
Educational Qualification and Experience :
Full time MBA in Brand Management/Advertising with 3-4 years experience in managing and promoting brand in reputed organizations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Description : Role Description The City Growth Manager leads the growth activities and initiatives for the city. For established/evolved cities the role is more focused on execu [...]
Job Description Description Roles and Responsibilities Sales Manager is a role of an individual contributor. The primary responsibilities would to identify, negotiate and manage complete sales cyc [...]
Job Description Mydala believes in innovation and drives to bring joy to the faces of its customer. Our Marketing teams job is to spread the good word about this effort to all you good folk. If you [...]
Job Description Job Responsibilites Co-ordinate with on ground agency executives and execute In-Shop retail branding of retailers across India Manage and execute brand promotion events Co-ordin [...]