Nokia Siemens Networks Ltd
Applied R&D; MN Mobile Networks 2000000H8T Requisition #
About Nokia At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About Mobile Networks In Mobile Networks our goal is to be a leader in 5G and provide the best value to our customers as they evolve their networks. We continue to develop our 5G portfolio according to the latest 3GPP specifications. With more than 2,100 patent families essential for 5G, we are proud of the number of industry firsts that we have completed on the path to 5G commercialization. Nokia is also the only end-to-end mobile network vendor working with the major operators around the world.
Analysis, Design and specification of features in Mobility/Call Handling Requirement area of 5G RAN
- Analysis of customer feature requirements for 5G RAN
- FSY (Feasibility study)
- FS1TA (FS1 Technical Analysis)
- CFAM CP1/CP2 authoring
- Contribution to CR/CNI related to Call Handling/Mobility features
- Contribution to Pronto fixes related to Call Handling/Mobility features
- Interaction with standardization delegates on functions and procedures for the support of 5G RAN
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Bachelor/Master in telecommunication, Computer Science/ECE or equivalent area preferred
- 10 years of experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- Good knowledge within mobile network technologies, radio system architecture, functions and standards.
- Experience in Call Handling and Mobility areas in 4G/5G will be a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of LTE and/or SRAN will be a plus
- Cloud and transport competence seen as benefit
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Experience with 5G Specification Process will be a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and open minded
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on peoples lives and help to overcome some of the worlds most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, w [...]
Shadowfax hiring food delivery riders Flexible timing Attractive joining bonus Interested candidates can call [...]
Job Description Feeds, waters, and otherwise cares for poultry; cleans poultry houses, pens, feeders, water receptacles, boiler rooms, and sheds. Keeps and checks records on mortality of poultry, f [...]
Job Description MEDIA-Digital Artist / Storyboard Artist- Job Description Diploma from Maya Academy or a bachelor’s degree (Engineering / Design / Fine Arts / Digital Art) Industry Experience o [...]