MH Polymers Pvt Ltd
Accounting Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for someone with experience in furniture to lead our furniture and hardgoods categories at Freedom Tree. Roles and Responsibilities - Creating Purchase Orders and following up wit [...]
Will be responsible for accounts department and will lead the team of 20 people, [...]
17 - 12 - 2018 Branch Manager - Surat EXPERT SUPPORT Samsarashipping | Career CAREER WITH US Current Openings Post Name No.of Positions Executive / Senior Executive - Customer Service & Documentation [...]
Job Description ey Purpose of the Job (Position Summary) This position is responsible for execution of the Cash Management practices with a clear focus on maintaining healthy cash position for th [...]