Rural Livelihood Mission (SRLM Recruitment 2020) 2873 Application for various posts at block level, district level, state level, last date: 20 July 2020
Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2020 (SRLM Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for various posts at 2873 block level, district level, state level. If you are interested in recruiting this SRLM then you can apply. The eligibility, application fee, salary / salary, age limit, notification and other information are given below.
The information related to this SRLM Recruitment 2020 -2021 vacancy is as follows.
Advt No: 4509/1854 / Aajeevika / HR / 2020-21
Block Recruitment 2020 (Livelihood Recruitment 2020)
Post Name Number of Vacancies Pay Scale Educational Qualification Age (As on 01.01.2020)
Block Mission Manager 1821 25000 – 30000 / – 12th pass / equivalent from recognized board 18 to 35
Cluster Coordinator 48 20000 – 25000 / – Graduate degree from recognized university. 18 to 35
MTS 454 20000 – 25000 / – 12th pass / equivalent from recognized board 18 to 35
Post Name Number of Vacancies Pay Scale
District Mission Manager 68 68 30000 – 35000 / – Graduate degree from recognized university 18 to 35
Trade Technician Electrician 298 22000 – 28000 / – - In relevant trade (NCVT / SCVT) qualified candidates holding ITI / Diploma from recognized board / institute
Any recognized board / institute 10th pass or equivalent qualification
Fitter 14 18 to 35
MTS 114 25000 – 35000 / – equivalent from recognized board. 18 to 35
Post Name Number of Vacancies Pay Scale
Mission Manager 05 45000 – 75000 / – Graduate degree from recognized university. 18 to 35
Mission Executive 04 30000 – 45000 / – Graduate degree from recognized university 18 to 35
Senior Technical Expert 03 35000 – 55000 / – Graduate degree from recognized university 18 to 40
Professional Youth 05 25000 – 40000 / – 12th pass / equivalent from recognized board 18 to 35
• Practical knowledge of Devanagari / Hindi language is required
• Must have practical knowledge of computer for all posts
Application fee :-
500 / - for General / OBC
300 / - for SC / ST
Payment mode: - Only through online, any debit / credit card / internet banking can be done.
• Start of online application and payment of fees: 20-06-2020
• Last date of online application and fees paid 27-07-2020
Conducting written / oral examination: December 2020 / January 2021
* Online application form including examination fee can be filled till 20:59 pm on 27-07-2020. Applicants are advised to apply online without waiting for the deadline.
* Examination - Examination will be conducted at the designated examination centers allotted by the board, information regarding the date, time and place of the examination will be published separately through the website and press.
* Notice of amendment in examination scheme and detail course and online application will be given on separate website.
Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment: All applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions given below before applying.
1. All professionals selected on these posts will be employees of (RYPLC Human Resource Agency). The number of vacancies can be increased and reduced without prior notice.
2. Rural Livelihoods Mission reserves all rights to cancel and modify the recruitment process at any stage.
3. The advertisement clearly states the age limit, education qualification, relevant post qualification, work experience (as applicable) eligibility criteria for each post.
4. Candidates can apply for more than one post, if they meet the eligibility criteria for more than one post. However, RYPLC can conduct written test for all / many posts in a single sitting. In that case, the candidates themselves choose for which post they want to take the written test.
5. The applications will be scrutinized based on the prescribed eligibility criteria based on the information provided by the candidates online. Those who meet the eligibility criteria will be finalized for final inclusion in the next stage of the selection process.
6. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check carefully whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. If at any stage during the selection process (even after joining) it is found that the candidate is not meeting the required eligibility criteria for the post, then RYPLC has all the right to cancel you from the recruitment process.
7. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that all the information presented by them in the online application is correct and supported by original documents as proof. So all the applicants should fill the online application form carefully.
8. All the information and details given in the online application form by the candidates who pass the written examination will be verified before the commencement of phase two of the selection process by matching it with the original documents. If it is found that the candidate is online
More info:- ryplc.co.in
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Oversees and directs production operations for a manufacturing organization. They lead production operations, coordinate production staff and equipment, and ensure the quality and profitability of pr [...]
Job description: - Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. - Documents financial transactions by entering account informatio [...]
रहना + खाना फ्री Pf+Esic Facility [...]
Posted velid Relationship manager $ (12500) income Senior manager $ (18500) income Assistant manager $ (35000) income [...]