- We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
What is the Job like
- Designing and building large components or multiple services
- Ensure high quality of architecture and design of systems
- Create the optimum technical solution considering all the non-functional requirements
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Articulate precisely both technical and business requirements by engaging with architects, data scientists,
businesses and product managers
- Mentor team members through technical discussions, design and ideation through white-boarding
- Help managers arrive at a growth plan for the team members
- Contribute strategically by working with tech leaders to maximize the productivity of teams by instilling an effective development environment
- Evaluate the technical needs and select appropriate software, hardware, scalability and security requirement and suggest integration methods
- Perform code and design reviews
Who should apply
- 6+ years of experience building microservices.
- Experience in Object-oriented design and programming
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Proficient with RDBMS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of one or more big data processing stacks
- Excellent code quality
- Experience in Apache Spark, Kafka, RDBMS, Hadoop / Presto / AWS Athena.
- Strong database and storage fundamentals, including a good understanding of database internals (RDBMS).
- Strong Java skills, including experience working on large scale applications
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC
- Experience working on real time streaming solutions using Flink / Spark or Kafka streams.
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Great ability to mentor and train other team members
Good to have
- Experience working on one or more large scale Java applications / platforms
- Knowledge of Cryptography and Network Security
- You have studied distributed systems like Dynamo, HBase, various messaging and queuing systems and understand nuances of Time, Clocks, and Ordering of Events, rate control, load distribution
- You can smell fraud, transaction risks and abuse a mile away
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Principal Software Engineers in Swiggy not only contribute to the high-level architecture of several systems but also contribute to the overall success of the product by driving technology and best [...]
*Solve complex problems related to infrastructure cloud services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Design, write, and deploy software to improve the availability, scalability, and ef [...]
- This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer - You ll be designing, producing, testing and implementing working code, working across the lifecycle o [...]
*Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the [...]