- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design Solution architecture on GCPb Role as GCP Architect and SME in multiple projects c Represent in client meetingsd Communicate on architecture to business and sr.
executivese Plan execute POCs to evaluate tools and solution feasibility
- Technical Experience : a Google cloud Platform GCP Compute, Storage, Data, Network, Security, AI Platform and Devopsb Big Data and ML services on Google cloud Cloud Bigquery, Clod Data Flow, Cloud Pub Sub, Cloud BigTable, ML APIs, AutoML and Cloud MLc Serverless Architecture and Security Cloud Functions, Cloud IAMd GCP Architect certification
- Professional Attributes : a: Good presentation and communication skillsb: Leadership skillsc: Team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : a Any engineerng degreeb Any certification on Architecture Frameworks
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description NVIDIAs invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep lea [...]
- Project Role : Application Developer - Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. - Management Level : 8 - [...]
Job Description Details: We are hiring a Full Stack Data Engineer. Python, Machine Learning, Databases What will you be working on? At thinkbridge, you will be working as a Data Engineer o [...]
Engineering Manager, Platform Integrations Location: Pune, India Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Dr [...]