About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :MongoDB Administration,MySQL Database Administration,PostgreSQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for working with client for DB requirements, performance, and integration issues and provide better solutions or approach along with capacity planning Identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks in relation to CPU, I/O, Memory, and DB Architecture Responsible for DB migration;onprem to onprem or to cloud Responsible for resource layout for new application from DB side Responsible of installation,configuration of DB,perform database health monitoring and diagnostics
- Technical Experience : Hands-on experience in installation,configuration and troubleshooting Oracle systems Good knowledge and experience on backup and restore technologies Strong knowledge on performance tuning, Analyzing and optimizing Oracle/SQL queries,awr analysis Strong hands-on knowledge and exposure on RAC,ASM and dataguard Expertise on database patching assessment and troubleshooting issues Scripting and Automation for database related activities
- Professional Attributes : Strong troubleshooting skills 11 yrs of hands on experience Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical employees and with vendors of system related products Work closely with team and be an active contributing memberwilling to Participate in on call duty as required
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH MCA
- Additional Information : Strong knowledge on HPUNIX and Linux
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are looking primarily for Sr. Java/Web developer to join a globally distributed Development team following Agile Software Development and Release Methodology. Hands on knowledge we [...]
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, [...]
Job Description Technology Architect Qualification: Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Project Planning & Setup: Understand resource plan. Plan for knowledge enric [...]
Cassandra Database Administrator : Experience with Cassandra data modeling Migration from Oracle to Cassandra Location : Bangalore / Pune / Kolkata / Chennai / Gurgaon / NCR Experience : [...]