About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Role :Data Architect
- Role Description :Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, development and deployment of highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise business software at scale using GCP Ecosystem b: Develop complex code using Dataflow, write complex sql queries in Bigquery, schedule end to end Composer based pipeline c: Actively participates in the cloud design, configuration, and implementation to meet program and customer needs d: Provides recommendations on cloud infrastructure upgrades and supports project integration as required
- Technical Experience : a: Must have proven expertise designing and implementing highly complex and various cloud platforms not limited to GCP b: Working Knowledge of GCP Platform Technologies c: Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure consistent cloud environment provisioning, up-time, regulatory compliance and data protection d: Hands on experience with Dataflow/Dataproc Strong implementation experience with Google BigQuery and architecting data pipelines Experience with Cloud Source Repositories
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication and interpersonal skills b: Strong writing skills and stakeholder management c: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : a: Graduate/BTech; b: Certified in Google Professional Data Engineering/Solution Architect
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Rev : 1.0 Date : May 20, 2020 About Unravel Data UNRAVEL: MAKING DATA LIVE UP TO ITS PROMISE Applications power your business. And data powers your applications. But making that data [...]
Job description: (RFP for IT Resources - Malaysia Airlines) The Data Architect is a senior manager position that will report to the Head of Technical Architecture in Group IT, Group Transformation Off [...]
Description: Skill - SAP FICO LOCATION - PAN INDIA POSITION SUMMARY Senior Functional Consultant expected to handle work independently and when needed to guide the junior members [...]
null If you are an experienced Data Engineer with 5+ years experience, who is inquisitive, has an eye for detail and has a knack for seamlessly connecting disparate data sources, then you are the [...]