- Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :BMC IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work with client on designing and developing Service Catalogs b Building complex SRD using AIFs and integrating ITSM with various 3rd party applications via Java APIs,
web services, internal Remedy workflow objects etc
- Technical Experience : a-Design and develop complex SRD using AIFs b-Hand-on on writing customized approval processes Good understanding on configuring a Change processes and setting up a release management module c-BMC AR Server /ITSM installation in high availability environments, Remedy workflow objects, Server Group / Ranking configurations d-Good understanding in writing new applications on AR server platform, writing code with performance impact consideration e-Integrating ITSM with various 3rd party application
- Professional Attributes : a-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and preferred experience working at client location b-Work independently and efficiently with timely delivery with minimal guidance and supervision c-Excellent analytical skills and strong problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field and ITIL certification
- Additional Information : a-ITIL foundation certified b-Project management and time-management skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for executing Electrical Engineering technical disciplines with primary focus on design, development, modification of Electrical hardware systems for semi [...]
* As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure componen [...]
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab [...]
Responsibilities DEPARTMENT RESPONSIBILITIES Perform all daily settlement tasks, including balancing and reconciliation. This includes, but is not limited to the daily domestic/internatio [...]