About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Lync Server
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft 365
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working as a Unified Communications L2/L3 resource, you will be responsible for supporting a growing number of services You will be working with key people to provide secure, reliable service that you would help design, implement and support Some of the key services that are important for your role are: Instant Communications over Microsoft Skype for Business Online/Microsoft Teams Voice Teams, Direct Routing, Contact Center integration, Enterprise Voice Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Technical Experience : Provide L2/L3 level support on Microsoft Skype for Business 2015/2019 and MS Teams along with SFB Online Advanced troubleshooting skills with Microsoft debugging tools for MS Teams and Skype for Business online Extensive knowledge of SFB online and Teams Extensive knowledge on Enterprise Voice deployments Good Knowledge on Skype telephony and conferencing devices Good level of knowledge on networking including firewalls, dmz, WAN technologies, LAN and VLAN Adequate knowledge of AD
- Professional Attributes : Candidate should have very good communication skill and experience on handling multinational customer, Good analysis and troubleshooting skill, Good learning and team mentoring attitude
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Welcome to an exciting world of One Team Customer Service, where you will join an ambitious and expanding team of Customer Service Professionals of OTCS, an extended arm of our colleagues across the g [...]
Your responsibilities include: - Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to deliver high-quality code. - Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configurin [...]
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES for Automation specialist (VBA/RDA) - Review and document process flows/procedures and contribute new ideas/improvements to further streamline the process - Build new tools, [...]
Hi Dear aspirant, WORK FROM HOME - BUT CANDIDATES SHOULD STAY IN BANGALORE NOT FROM OTHER LOCATION Hiring for Customer Support & Technical Support for Non voice process / rotational Shift / [...]