About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto, Cards and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, credit cards, merchant services and student loans to more than 30 million customers.
About the Role
This is an individual contributor full-stack software developer position for application development, maintenance and enhancements. Key responsibilities involve analysis, design, hands on coding/development, unit testing and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements by following agile software development practices.
• Design, develop, test, implement new/enhance existing features/functionalities in enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE
• Perform build & implementation, functional, integration and unit/performance testing, test automation
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met as part of projects delivery
• Performance tuning of the Web application
• Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application and support team partners
• Adhere to Agile development methodologies and best practices
• University graduate in engineering or post graduate in computer applications
• 7+ years of web application development using Java/J2EE
• Strong knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Angular JS, HTML, JSON, XML, WebLogic/Tomcat and Web Services
• Proficient in Angular 9+ web development framework
• Hands on working experience in cloud technology platforms like Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Should have strong knowledge of Microservices and associated design patterns and Spring Boot
• Knowledge of Junit, Mockito and other testing frameworks
• Experience in working with Kafka
• Strong hands on experience in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development, design and implementation of web applications, data structures and design patterns.
• Strong working experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) practices
• Working experience of development ecosystem of applications like Jira, Confluence, ALM etc.
• Experience in working with globally distributed teams following Agile methodology and Scrum
• Experience in working with RDBMS and noSQL databases.
• Experience in working with modern CI/CD tools and related ecosystem of applications - Bamboo, uDeploy, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven etc.
• Experience using source control tools like Git, SVN etc.
• Proficiency in using code analysis and debugging tools
• Should have strong communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Event Driven Architecture
• Experience in working with IBM BPM
• Prior experience in development of enterprise scale banking applications will be a plus.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job ID: JR0154502 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire SOC Power Optimization EngineerJob Description - Op [...]
Job ID: JR0153816 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Chrome System Integration EngineerJob Description T [...]
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab [...]
Job ID: JR0147278 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Software EngineerJob Description Client Computing [...]