JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Develop subject matter expertise on firmwide Travel & Expense policy, SAP Concur Expense and Concur Detect functionality
- Evaluate T&E; exceptions routed to the compliance queue and action appropriately within 24 hours, escalating exceptions to the management when appropriate
- Monitor payment rejections on SAP and ensure the unfinished transactions are cleared on time
- Handle business & management ad-hoc queries/requests on a timely basis
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity
- Disseminate data to Financial Stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Suggest updates to T&E; Policy as required - Global and Regional
- Graduate in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable handling core components of Travel and Expense process
- Experience on SAP Concur and knowledge on SAP ERP would be preferred
- Strong analytical, data management and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Forward thinking with the ability to assert new ideas and follow them through
- Intellectually curious and inquisitive, critical thinking, ability to solve problems, travel related audit skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management.
- Customer service centric
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title: Share Point + Power Apps – 3 positions Location: Bangalore Duration: C2H Position Experience: 3 to 5 Years Notice Period: immediate to 15 Days Job Description : - Experience [...]
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing te [...]
Job Title: Cataloger/Surfer Location: India, Bangalore Role Overview: McAfee is hiring for Cataloger/Surfer and includes viewing and analysing website content across language fluencies, making [...]
Storyboard Artist 16 January 2021 3 - Year Bangalore 90,000 (p/m) 10 AM to 7 PM KEYWORDS AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Facebook Share to LinkedIn Share to Email Share to Copy Link Share [...]