The Executive Associate to the Chief Executive Officer plays a critical role in driving Teach For India’s vision by setting the CEO up for success by enabling efficient and strategic functioning and decision making. The EA to the CEO will assist the Chief Executive Officer in day-to-day activities as well as assist/anchor the projects undertaken by the CEO’s Office. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is exploring the Education Sector and is looking to work closely with Teach For India’s Senior Leadership.
The Office of CEO consists of the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief of Staff (CoS), and the Executive Associate to the CEO.
The CoS and EA together are responsible for providing support to the CEO across all of her responsibilities in the endeavor to build Teach For India into an enduring organization that delivers on its vision and mission. The Executive Associate will also work closely with the broader Leadership Team, which consists of the City Directors, National Team Directors, as well as the CXOs. The EA to the CEO will work closely with verticals led by the CEO so as to familiarize themselves with the teams.
What Teach For India Can Offer You
1) A challenging yet flexible workplace in which every individual employee’s staff journey is tracked for excellence and leadership development.
2) A work environment in which employees’ holistic well-being is a core priority, enabling people to be their best selves.
3) The opportunity to be part of one of the most established and visionary movements in the education sector in India, which is at a pivotal point in terms of expanding its scale and outreach while working with changemakers across the country.
4) Access to connections and resources from the global Teach For All network that includes partner organisations spanning over 50 countries across 6 continents.
5) Remuneration that is competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and a benefits package that includes extensive medical insurance and maternity coverage for both parents.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Managing the CEO’s time through scheduling and day-to-day functions:
- Arranging all meetings
- Ensuring the CEO has the required research, materials and information for meetings
- Drafting and responding to emails related to the CEO’s work
- Ensuring follow up of meetings is undertaken, as required
- Making travel arrangements
- Taking telephone calls/emails for the CEO in her absence
- Managing and filing correspondence as required
- Serving as a personal representative internally and externally
- Ensuring that the CEO’s professional and personal commitments are met
Supporting and Strengthening the CEO’s Progress to Goals:
- Maintain a system of supporting, tracking, and analysing the CEO’s goals on a daily, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepare presentations, and preparation material for the CEO’s internal and external commitments, always holding a lens of innovation and excellence.
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff for Board-level engagement and goals.
To support the internal teams with scheduling meetings with and fulfilling their goals pertaining to the CEO.
Data and Knowledge Management for the Office of CEO:
- Managing data for decision making across functions and maintaining a knowledge management System for the CEO.
- Upskilling to support the CEO in any functional pieces, as required
Handling the CEO’s Social Media Accounts and Public Relations:
- Managing the CEO’s Social media across all channels to amplify the impact of Teach For India’s work through trackable and achievable goals in collaboration with the Communications Team
- Managing the preparation required for the PR and social media pieces in collaboration with the Communications Team
To participate in/anchor a variety of tasks and projects to support the CEO.
- To help Human Resources with induction of new hires directly reporting into the CEO
- To budget time for organisational level activities and events
- To volunteer in classrooms
- To support other verticals (reporting into the CEO) in meeting their goals
- To manage your own time in the most effective way (additional Projects, additional functions within the Office of CEO, etc)
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Graduate in any field (Management would be preferred)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational Skills - Time Management, Project Management, Planning, and Analytical skills
- Commitment to excellence, accuracy, attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, resilience, and continuous learning
- Commitment to Teach For India’s Core values and vision
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience working in the development/education sector
- Experience with having worked with Leadership Teams
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are words your astra to communicate an idea, create a perception and effect a change in thoughts or habits If yes, we are looking for you to be part of a multi-disciplinary team to strategize and crea [...]
Project Head (Mintage Department) 15 - 20 years Mumbai Job Profile: Lead the planning and implementation of project Manage project budget and resource allocation Please send us your updated resume at [...]
Developing new micro services to process and serve the client s data, while maintaining the client s existing services. Building dashboards for the client s clients and the internal users. [...]
Job description: Are you a Wordsmith If you ve got great command over English, this profile might interest you. We are looking for a copywriter that can be a part of a multi-disciplinary team t [...]