- processing orders.
- operating mechanical and IT systems.
- liaising with transport companies, suppliers and clients.
- training, supervising and appraising staff.
- maintaining statistical and financial records.
- devising rotas for staff.
- ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- managing budgets.
- required automotive industry experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- work: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Manufacturing & Global Procurement -> Converters & Controls -> Converter Factory Oragadam This position is a part of Technical support department supporting converter assembly fac [...]
Job Description If you have a strong CV as a Store Manager or Lead/Deputy Manager from a fast paced, hands on, food retail background and are looking for a new opportunity we want to hear from you. T [...]
Customer Service Representative Exp : 2 – 3 years’ experience Salary : 15,000/- to 20,000/- per month Job Location: Kalyan Nagar & Whitefiled Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday Preferably: Ma [...]
Job Description Job Description Key Responsibilities: Resolve/fulfil incoming Second line(Level 2) incidents and requests for all transitioned and supported IT services in a 24x7 support environment [...]