Looking for a Freelance Photgrapher for developing collatorals for Digital Content centred on Social Media.
- Click photographs and videos with kids, and deliver the set of edited photographs and edited videos for each project.
- Set of shot and edited photographs to be delivered: -
i. Landscape multi-cast photos according to the theme of the project, and shared references. Should be color-corrected.
ii. Mid-shot photographs of each of the individual cast members in 4-5 different poses, against plain backgrounds. Should be color-corrected. These will be used to create an alternate version of the thumbnail.
iii. Candid photos of the cast during the shoot.
Should be color-corrected and graded beautifully, branded with our logos.
iv. Photographs of the set and team in action capturing the essence of the shoot work that’s going on. Should be color-corrected and graded beautifully, branded with our logos.
- Set of shot and edited videos to be delivered: -
i. One 40sec Behind-The-Scenes video which can help show aspects of how the crew shoots. Should be beautifully color graded and edited to build excitement.
ii. 2-3 interactive behind the scenes videos and also has some parts of 1-on-1 mini-interviews with the cast.
Should be focused on the individual cast of the videos and revolve around their experience of shooting with Alright.
- Establishing and maintaining the company's design standards and guidelines * Making sure the deliverable are sent out on time
- Work along with the in house team for project coordination. Qualifications * Education in Photography/Media
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on a multitude of concurrent tasks * Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Criteria: Should have 3yrs+ of event photography experience * Being up to date with the latest industry trends
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹100.00 - ₹500.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Photography: 3 years (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: The Eminence team delivers creative interior design solutions ranging from retail to office interiors. Our focus lies in 3 main areas: conceptual interior design, renovation, as w [...]
Digital Marketing Executive with knowledge of digital marketing on Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram and other social media platforms, Knowledge of SEO and SEM, good English writing skills and designing s [...]
URGENT REQUIRED FOR THE STAFF FOR MULTIPLE POSITION. DESIGNATION- SUPERVISOR, STORE MANAGER, ASST. MANAGER, JUNIOR ENGINEER ETC. FACILITIES- ACCOMMODATION, FUND, BONUS, MEDICAL , INSURANCE & C [...]
About the company: FUEL is a non-profit organization. FUEL is working in the field of skill development and career counseling for the children of defense jawans and rural youth of India. We have imp [...]