- Take digital X-rays and imputing digital images into dental management software (axiUm).
- Schedules appointments and data entry.
- Demonstrates to students and faculty the proper use of X-ray equipment and digital imagery. Provides input to students and faculty on appropriate X-ray procedures.
- Provides dental chair side assistance to students, residents and faculty.
- Assembles and prepares patient records.
- Ensures patient x-rays are forwarded to chart area.
- Assists faculty in supervision of students’ clinical/laboratory experience. Critiques student exposed radiographs for technical quality.
- Maintains clean, business-like and professional work areas.
Performs scheduled equipment cleaning and maintenance procedures. Alerts supervisor to equipment malfunctions on a timely basis.
- Complies with radiation health and safety procedures and infection control procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹8,086.00 - ₹31,185.00 per month
- Morning shift
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Description As the global market share leader in solar trackers with 35 gigawatts either deployed or under construction, Nextracker provides critical yield enhancing PV system tec [...]
Job Description 2 Asst.Manager/Dy. Manager/Manager BE/B. Tech (Mech.) BE/B. Tech (Mech.) 8 to 12 Yrs. 10 - 12 Lacs (CTC) Engg. Organising and managing the Engineering group consisting of Proposal, Te [...]
Job Description As a Business Intelligence Engineer in the Global Supply Chain (GSC) Solutions team, you are responsible for creating and delivering data reporting solutions and visualizations that a [...]
We are looking for an Female enthusiastic Tele sales Representative who must be fluent in Telegu, Hindi and English to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closi [...]