The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets, and securities services. The world s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted,
long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
CIB Wholesale Payment Technology Global Payment Guardian Project Manager / ScrumMaster
Global Payment Guardian is Wholesale Payment s world class fraud screening application. We are currently in need of a Project Manager / ScrumMaster to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be managing medium to large-scale projects across the Fraud portfolio, as well as playing the ScrumMaster role for one or more of Global Payment Guardian s India-based scrum teams. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative team to help manage deliveries that fight payment fraud for our clients.
- The candidate must be capable of coordinating and managing the software development/deployment activities across the Global Fraud Program working in a Scrum-based environment, leveraging JIRA and other agile-oriented tools.
- The candidate will manage medium to large-scale projects, typically cross-impacting multiple payment technology teams, product owners, and operations PMs, in regard to budget, prioritization, development, testing, and rollouts.
- The candidate needs to interact effectively with all disciplines including Product, Operations, Application Development, QA, UAT, Production Management, and other project managers and infrastructure teams supporting Fraud and our partner systems.
- The candidate will act as a backup for the primary Fraud team PM and function as an APAC time zone counterpart.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, take it upon themselves to fill any gaps, share their knowledge, and contribute to a winning program since the team is, ultimately, about delivering quality results.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of project management and ScrumMaster experience combined, at least 5 working on large scale global software development projects
- Bachelor s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
PMP and/or CSM certification preferred
Solid understanding of core agile practices, estimating, and planning
Experience facilitating scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective)
Ability to remove impediments, solve problems, resolve conflict, and enforce agreed-upon rules with the Team
Project planning and execution
Strong written/verbal communication, coaching, analysis, and interpersonal skills
Solid JIRA tool knowledge
Experience working with globally diverse and distributed teams
Leadership capability and self-motivated team player
Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
Familiarity with MS SharePoint & Excel, Confluence Wiki, and SDLC
Previous development experience (preferably Java and SQL), payments and/or payments fraud knowledge, and budget planning/tracking all "nice-to-haves" for this role
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position description/responsibilities - Create project plan and budgets as well as track and report project status, budget usage and progress on plan to the GDS Cares leader. - Work with GDS Car [...]
- Responsible for Building service portfolio for the vertical and creating strong value proposition for clients across the value chain - Responsible for delivering solutions and responses to new opp [...]
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer - Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution [...]
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab [...]