Personal Account Dealing, Employee Compliance, APAC
Job Category: Compliance
JP Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
The Compliance Officer position will assist with policy, procedure, and strategic initiatives on the Personal Account Dealing Team within the Global Employee Compliance area. The focus will be on industry regulations and firm wide controls related to insider trading, conflicts of interest, employee disclosure and registration requirements, response to regulatory inquiries, and global consistency of the firm s policies and procedures.
In conjunction with PAD Compliance Officers across the region and other functional partners (including Legal, Internal Audit, Risk, Controls), you will ensure consistent adherence with all elements of our global compliance program.
- Monitor employee trade data to determine compliance with the Firm's personal account dealing policies and Location/Line of Business requirements. This includes:
- Process employees pre-clearance on personal trades and private investments
- Investigate and follow-up with the Employee, Location/Line of Business Compliance and senior management to ensure closure of potential violations, discrepancies and issues.
- Investigate personal account dealing violations and issuance of violation notification.
- Update and enhance PAD processes and procedures to reflect changes to the business and regulatory environment and synchronize policies across different businesses and regions.
- Work closely with Compliance Processing teams to ensure policies can be supported from an operational and implementation standpoint.
- Improve / enhance communications from the PAD group to the APAC employee population (e.g. window period reminders, PAD policy updates / bulletins, annual attestation requirements, business specific policy / process changes etc.).
- Design improvements to personal account dealing surveillance processes.
- Provide Personal Account Dealing policy advice to Lines of Business.
- Handle enquiries and investigations for adverse/sensitive issues raised to Compliance that require liaison with Senior Compliance Managers, Employee Relations and Legal.
- Work closely with Global PAD Compliance officers to design, implement, sustain a robust monitoring activities in relation to PAD risks.
- Generate regular PAD metrics and enhance the risk management framework.
- Preparation and delivery of PAD compliance training materials across Asia.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in business or law
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure and handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Able to work to high standards, of accuracy and efficiency
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Digital Imaging / Photographers Job Code MGD1066 Designation Digital Imaging / Photographers Business Vertical Malabar Gold & Diamonds Job Summary - Create images of f [...]
Job Description Junior Business Development Manager MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad Candidates with around 5-8yr of total experience & a minimum 2-3 yrs in Business Development related acti [...]
Job Description Company Description Quisitive is a premier Microsoft solutions provider that helps enterprise organizations move, operate and innovate in the Microsoft cloud: Microsoft Azure, Micr [...]
Job Description Senior Business Development Manager MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad Candidates with 12-15 yr of total experience & a minimum of 3 - 4 yrs in Business Development role with [...]