As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability will help your team deliver high-quality products. You ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all,
you ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
- Responsible for design, engineering and day to day operation of reference data discovery /governance systems.
- Develop/Maintain ETL data flow to allow reference data enrichment and auditable functionality.
- Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build secure and scalable systems
- Ability to work in large ,collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- 10+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Expertise in application , data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Software development experience in Python programming language
- Experience of agile development practices
Good to have:
- Experience building ETL jobs & data pipelines
- Understanding of cloud architecture and security controls
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Docker / Kubernetes / micro-services / Kafka a plus
- Technology infrastructure stacks expertise a PLUS: Linux, TCP/IP, DNS, Virtualization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with peers and management across diverse culture
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the [...]
Job Description - Overall ~ 5 years experience - Experience building scalable production environments and automation - Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway and performance monitoring - [...]
Software Engineer III Synthetics About Us AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visib [...]
*Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and dev [...]