As a Scrum Master, you'll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people. They're proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success.
We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big, and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We're excited to see what you'll bring to our team.
- Works with the Product owner to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Champions continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coaches teams to conduct continuous improvement events
- Seeks opportunities for improvement to the overall effectiveness of teams and the organization
- Communicates organizational impediments to leadership; clears impediments for the team
- Embraces the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instills the same in the team(s) you coach
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile values and principles
- Experience as a practicing Scrum Master on a team
- Exposure to modern engineering practices like Unit Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration
- A mindset of servant leadership
- An Agile mindset: "An attitude that equates failure and problems with opportunities for learning, a belief that we can all improve over time, that our abilities are not fixed but evolve with effort." Linda Rising
- Expert with Agile and Scrum framework and its application in Product Development and delivery organization
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
- Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS
- Leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution, and more to serve the team(s)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner - Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice bu [...]
- Project Role :Application Lead - Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. - Management Level :9 - Work Exp [...]
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab [...]
Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience Must be a Certified Scrum Master with a minimum 3+ years project management and Scrum Master experience. Good in ri [...]