Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
- Strong Engineering Change Management (ECM) background.
- Strong Unigraphics(UG) /Team Center(TCE) skills.
- Strong Product Structure knowledge.
- Good communication & networking skills.
- Real time experience on manufacturing floor will be a great advantage for the candidate.
- AMAT CAP code knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Under guidance of management, develops, implements, and releases new product BOMs for medium complex assemblies and product structure.
- CAP code release for mammoth E2 working with MDP PLM s.
- Works with senior NPME s to implement new product manufacturing, test, and sourcing strategies.
- Ability to work with suppliers on day today basis resolving issues in the product.
- Documents product-related issues/enhancement opportunities. Assists in determining root cause analysis.
- eads the Managed Build process for assemblies/modules.
- Provides technical support and training to Applied and contract manufacturing resources, including piece part suppliers related to assemblies/modules.
Education & Experience:
- M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Manufacturing or relevant stream.
- 9 -12 Years of work experience.
QualificationsEducation:Bachelor's Degree SkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:2 - 4 Years Work Experience:Additional InformationTravel:Relocation Eligible:No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. Job Overview TE Connectivity s R&D [...]
Requisition ID: 274163 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 - 60% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESC [...]
Hi, We have job opportunity forEngineer Senior position and please go through the JD below Role : Senior Engineer Experience : 6+ Years Location: Bangalore Job description: [...]
- To design, develop and maintain the Embedded Firmware for Rack System products. - Platform Engineer is responsible for sustaining engineering of single phase power distribution systems and environ [...]