Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd
The team is looking for Algorithm Developers with solid background in computer vision, Machine learning and Deep Learning. The developer will be expected to work as an individual contributor with the guidance from senior developers and should have innovative thinking ability. The engineer should have experience working on large scale Machine learning/deep learning projects with large scale of data. He/she should have sound understanding of feature engineering, model selection, training, validation and test metrics.
Roles and Responsibility
In this challenging but rewarding career opportunity,
you will be required to develop and maintain software that will analyze cellular genomic data from a sophisticated bio-imaging system. You should be passionate about sustainable software engineering practices, the transformative potential of imaging data, and our mission to reduce time to result and usability of massive amount of data. You should have a flexible and learning mindset, be able to work in a fluid and dynamic environment, be comfortable working with globally distributed development teams and have a strong desire to pursue creative solutions to challenging problems.
This requires you to:
- Develop prove-of-concept algorithm and early learning software for internal customers.
- Create documentation and training materials.
- Build, Train and Test multiple machine learning models.
- Hyperparameter tuning of trained models to achieve best possible results.
- Utilize the full power of multiple GPUs and CPU cores to train and test.
- Interested in reading and implementing research papers of relevant field.
- Individual Contributor
- Interact with a cross-functional team of data scientists, engineers, and biologists to determine requirements and functionality.
- Work with local and off-shore engineering teams to support your software development efforts.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience with Single-Cell Genomics especially mRNA/DNA Sequencing
- Strong experience of Deep Learning frameworks TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Strong programming skills in python and experience of Ski-Learn/NumPy libraries. (C is Add on)
- Experience of training of Object detection Models like YOLOv3/Mask CNN and semantic segmentation models like DeepLab, Unet etc.
- Experience of cell segmentation and membrane segmentation using CNNs
- Good understanding of image processing and computer vision algorithm like watershed, histogram matching etc.
Must to have bachelor s degree in Computer Science, or Life Sciences related field, Minimum relevant work experience 5 years
Surplus to have Masters/PhD degree in related field.
Good to have skills;
- Experience in fluorescence microscopic image; knowledge of core concepts of cell segmentation is required
- Experience in Kaggle/MICCA or any online data science competitions
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
QualificationsEducation:Bachelor's Degree SkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:1 - 2 Years Work Experience:Additional InformationTravel:Relocation Eligible:No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Software Engineer III Synthetics About Us AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visib [...]
Job ID: JR0150074 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN Other Locations: India, Hyderabad Job Type: Experienced Hire CAD EngineerJob Description We a [...]
Quantitative Engineering Rev - Eqs Structured Products Strats Location(s) IN-Bengaluru Job ID 2021-69191 Schedule Type Full Time Level Associate Function(s) Quantitative Engineer Region India [...]
Engineering - Corporate Treasury - Corporate Treasury Strats (ALM) - Analyst - Bengaluru Location(s) IN-Bengaluru Job ID 2021-69436 Schedule Type Full Time Level Analyst Function(s) Quantitati [...]