The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and is comprised of the Chase Wealth Management, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest, our digital investing platform. The business is highly dynamic given the rapid evolution of customer behavior, presenting both challenges in how we evolve to meet customer needs as well as opportunities in how we serve our customers more efficiently and effectively.
The US Wealth Management Finance team in Bengaluru is an extension of the corresponding Finance team in U.S. and supports areas such as Management Reporting, Planning and Analysis, Field performance analysis and other related activities.
This particular position of Associate Field Finance, is aligned to the USWM Field Finance team and is responsible for producing key management reports, hierarchy management handling ad-hoc reporting requests, Budget review process and also support dashboard development / maintenance processes.
- Own the Hierarchy management for JPMS business unit and ensure alignment between USWM and AWM organizations
- Play a key role in conceptualizing and developing new reporting decks for tracking and driving performance around various JPMS initiatives.
- Cost center management from HC alignment standpoint - making sure non-advisor HC is correctly mapped and own the regular process of clean-ups as necessary.
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management in line with their expectations.
- Provide commentary and insights on business performance facilitating discussions on any exceptions in trends and bringing management attention.
- Constantly look at opportunities to automate, dashboard existing reports.
Skills / Competencies Needed/Education Qualifications:
- CA/MBA (Finance) with 4-6+ years of post-qualification experience with specialized experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Finance reporting.
- Strong team/ people management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a 'solution-based' approach
- Adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Essbase
- Should be flexible with EMEA shifts
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Consultant- Local Area Planning and Town Planning Scheme, WRI India What is WRI? WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and p [...]
EY- Finance Advisory Centre - Finance Lead: IT Finance - Compute Services Rank: Supervising Associate/Assistant Director Location: Bangalore, India This opportunity will challenge the a [...]
EY- Finance Advisory Centre - IT Consumables Finance Lead Rank: Supervising Associate/Assistant Director Location: Bangalore, India The COVID crisis has reinforced the need for EY to pr [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Position- Process Associate - R2R fresher Experience : Fresher or (0-1 year) Budget: Max 7LPA Shift: 3pm to 12am and 6pm to 3am. Function: Accou [...]