As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Application Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Work within a larger Software Engineer team to Design, code, Test & Deploy in production and implement suitable continuous integration (CI) frameworks, AFT and enabling earlier discovery of defects and higher quality software.
- Work in Agile scrum teams alongside development and business analysts to build/maintain effective automated user acceptance tests that will validate application user stories
- Design, Coding, Unit testing and Defect fixes and ensure end-end functions/ scenarios are working fine during testing and QA integration and release cycles/builds
- Identify and build service layer automated test solutions to support early automation like AFT, CI & CD
- Good in Innovation, vision, Business communication, leadership, project management, Vendor relationship, negotiating skills, Business architectural, analysis and planning skills
- Adhere to development coding standards, Code Reviews and recommend continuous improvement of processes for OPT SVC.
- Leverage existing test frameworks to solve specific problems in various Development and QA organizations.
- Work proactively with CCB OPT developers, managers and business partners to develop, coordinate, communicate and enforce testing schedules, and deliverables.
- Drive the overall OPT Development strategy to accelerate preparation and execution of SDLC activities.
- Plan/coordinate early builds & test across multiple platforms and systems.
- Plan for Non Functional testing and meet the demands of the product specification in a distributed micro-services based architecture using Kafka and Cassandra
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems required and 12+ years of experience with the following:
- Team Application Developer lead/Manager or Automaton on an enterprise Information Technology (IT) team
- Technical proficiency in Java, Could Technologies ( PASS, SAAS, Azure/AWS.etc)
- Candidate will be responsible for providing advanced engineering support to production support teams for complex application performance and infrastructure issues.
- Candidate should have a strong Infrastructure Architecture background with experience with virtualization technologies, knowledge of Data exchange & and extensive Cloud computing solutions (Azure/AWS).
- Virtualization technology skills, systems architecture skills, excellent collaborative skills, and strong analytical reasoning
- Hands on experience with web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc)
- Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAPUI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc)
- Working experience with platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, J2EE, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc)
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Responsible for designing, building, and improving cloud environments on Amazon Web Services and other cloud platforms.
- Understanding of TDD, BDD and Shift Left concepts
- Ability to negotiate, communicate and deliver effective Automated Test solutions to both Development and QA organizations
- Ability to prepare and effectively present status reports in either Agile Standup meetings or for QA
- Knowledge and benefits of Services and API layer development and testing
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products to include Access queries and Excel macros
- Understanding of Database schemas and SQL queries a must
- Public Cloud platform, and scripting languages (Ruby, Perl or other) knowledge is a must
- Understanding of development and test automation best practices
- Understanding of J2EE design patterns
- Overall relevant industry experience of 12+ years
- Excellent Leadership skills and experience working in Application Development, Quality and Automation teams
- Excellent organization and communication skills (written, oral and presentation) is must
- Experience in use of MS Office products for both analysis and presentation
- Experience in delivering end-to-end technology implementation solutions
- Must have full life-cycle experience in large, global multi-tiered systems, preferably in the financial industry
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is a self-starter
- Prepared to challenge when business requirements seem conflicting
- Drive/Determination and knowledge.
The behavioral requirements of this role are as follows:-
Good leadership skills in hiring and managing large number of App Devs.
Excellent process discipline in project execution
High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation.
The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position: SAP Hybris Experience: 4 to 10 years Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad MUST HAVES: Top 3 Mandatory Skills: SAP Hybris, Java - core/spring boot and Aws. Specifically into [...]
Body spa females jobs training providing all over Hyderabad branches available with acomedetion cl me [...]
House, business loans and Real estate marketing [...]
Putting our clients and their needs first remains the top goal for our User Experience team. As a User Experience Associate, you ll be responsible for project work as well as helping shape the directi [...]