J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibility:
As an Applications Development Lead (Job Title: Vice President) within the Asset Management GFICC Research Tech team, we are looking for a talented Server-side / Full Stack developer to join the development team. The successful candidate:
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that oversees a products used by thousands of people in the firm
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in all things technology, and have ability to communicate with opinionated technologists across the company
- Should be self-starter and be able to own and deliver projects end-to-end independently with minimal supervision
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strength in application development, data management, micro services and server technologies
- Knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Strong grasp of modern software development concepts such as SOLID principals
- Strong automated testing discipline
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins or similar products
- Fearlessness and embrace of all things Computer Science and awareness of wide-range of technologies
- Scripting - PowerShell and Python, others
- Understanding of security concerns online and off
- 8+ years of solid software development work experience
- Strong Experience with Java, Spring, Python, Micro Services
- Strong in developing service/micro services and good understanding of server technologies
- Experience with SQL databases
- Understanding of cloud technologies
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Solve complex problems related to infrastructure cloud services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Design, write, and deploy software to improve the availability, scalability, and ef [...]
Senior SDET with 7+ years of work experience on mobile apps (ReactNative and native iOS, Android). You will Automate & Test, maintain highly scalable systems and contribute to all aspects of the softw [...]
* About Us Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We ad [...]
Introduction Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and tra [...]