Job: Information Risk Management - Risk Treatment Analytics
Primary Location: Bangalore
Outline of Responsibilities
- Lead the Risk Treatment Analytics team and collaborate with CTC GRC teams to effectively analyze the result and present conclusions, recommendations in a meaningful way to GT community with a focus on Technology Risk.
- Identify cyber and technological risk trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk decision making
- Continuously work with Product partners to direct and provide input to driving the strategy in Risk Treatment.
- Technology Risk and Control Expertise
- Have a strong background in Cyber and Technology Risk and Control domains with ISACA certification.
- Strong technical knowledge in the areas of application, network, cyber, data and cloud security. Hands on experience with solution design and assessment will be given extra weightage.
- Strong skills in security principles such as defense in depth, least privilege, preventive vs reactive controls, data privacy and protection, incident response, industry standards like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GLBA, GDPR and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience with enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment.
- Ability to understand and correlate the risk data from various sources and effectively use it to monitor/showcase risk to the firm.
- Experience in executive level risk reporting and visualization.
- Technical and Data analytics knowledge
- Understanding the core concepts of data quality how to measure and improve. Ability to analyze data for data quality gaps
- Experience delivering or supporting information systems using extract, translate, load (ETL) and publishing methods
- Knowledge in Data Analytics of Big Data programming environments programming environments Experience working with database technologies, including Oracle, SAP, SQL / NoSQL platforms, visualization applications such as QlikView or Tableau
- Knowledge of Big Data programming environments Data Science is a plus: especially in using frameworks like NLTK, SkLearn, Spacy, Gensim, Pytorch, TensorFlow, etc., and implementing Machine Learning and Deep Learning models for Predictive Analysis and Descriptive Analytics
Soft Skills/attributes required for this Role
15+ years of experience in managing cyber and technology risk at a large multinational company
Strong communication skills Ability to flex your style of communication to cater to both technology and business executives, with strong negotiation and influencing skills in driving a win-win solution. Consultancy experience will be a plus.
Excellent organizational skills with experience in working in a Global organization, and working with senior management in creating strategy and objectives and translating it into a practical Book of Work for the team and establishing a strong service delivery function.
People Management demonstrable experience in effective management of small teams of highly skilled analysts. Striking a balance in providing support and knowing how to let the team fail and learn.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB SUMMARY: The Chief Security Manager-General, located on-site with a specific client, will be responsible for all aspects of the corporate security programs, personnel, contractors, and consultants [...]
- Developing growth strategies and plans for training business - Executive Business Development in Training Fire safety Duties and responsibilities - Marketing to get candidates for Fire Safe [...]
Graduation (BA / Bcom), Post Graduation in Marketing Overall 4-5 years and Minimum 3 years in the furniture (Modular and Seating) Industry Job Description Responsible for the entire gam [...]
B. Com / MBA with Finance as their core subjects can apply. Should have experience in handling finance of IT related companies. Should be conversant with Import / Export laws and regul [...]