JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance
businesses and careers. You ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design,
analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new
products. You ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile
frameworks is key. And best of all, you ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Should have Bachelors degree in Engineering or masters in computer science MSc or masters in computer applications (MCA) or Masters in Technology (MTech) with Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Java
- Coaching and mentoring team of developers
- Solving technical issues faced by team of Software engineers
- Leading design and architecture discussions, code reviews and ensuring teams follow modern engineering practices
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across complex systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages like Advanced Java, Springboot, Cloud Foundry, Kafka
- Hands on experience in building Micro-services and Restful web services
- Well versed with modern engineering practices like CICD, TDD, BDD and Continuous Performance Testing
- Strong knowledge of all development tools like Intellij, GIT, Maven
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transforma [...]
The Finance Technology team is looking for an application developer to play a key role in designing and extending applications used at Amazon.com. This position will be responsible for developing solu [...]
Amazon is seeking Area Managers for our Fulfillment Centers (FCs). Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal custome [...]
Hi, Warm Greetings from GSN Consulting!!! Pleasure connecting with you!! GSN been into Corporate Search Services for Identifying & Bringing in Stellar Talented Professionals for our reputed IT / No [...]