Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you and the products you deliver will thrive.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, integration, operation and support infrastructure services that meet stated business requirements and adhere to coding best practices and architecture standards.
- Adheres to architectural design standards, risk management and security policies, data management policies,
leading presentations in architecture review, strategic technology directions, best practice development (e.g., estimating models), mentoring less experienced team members and conduct peer code reviews
- Supports all elements of Software Development Life cycle.
- Participates in the development of integration elements, data models, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Assists in the building of open 3rd-party Software Development Kits (SDKs).
- Works as a member of a team developing software solutions.
- Handles more advanced technical problems and create solutions that solve business problems.
- Independently solves technical issues and able to collaborate and contribute ideas.
- Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger systems.
- Fully analyzes problems, design, develop and test the code.
- Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams.
- Prior experience in both Systems Engineering and Software Development
- Advanced knowledge in at least one of the infrastructure disciplines and functions:
- Internals of distributed Operating System (AIX, RHEL) internals.
- Working strong knowledge on storage (SAN, NAS).
- Experience in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (Python, Shell Scripting and Perl)
- Enterprise scale and resiliency
- Experience in system and software security and entitlements (RBAC, Kerberos, LDAP, Powerbroker)
- Experience in ECS, Puppet, CBP and any other configurtation tools.
- Experience in server hardware (IBM POWER, X86 Dell and HP)
- Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization tech stack like Power VM, ESX, cloud)
- Familiar with Agile development process (Devops, Ansible, JIRA, Jules) and automated testing
- Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers
- Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration.
- Experience in Systems and Application monitoring systems and instrumentation.
- Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions
- Develops a mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and companywide standards.
- Executes within a client centric environment when working with teams and contributors.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you re not just working at a global financial institution. You re an integral part of one of the world s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Opening for Full Stack UI Developer in Hyderabad Come Build the Next-Gen Hi-Tech Product Platform In the United States, a new TV broadcasting standard has recently been r [...]
JOB Description This position is for SBC Software Engineering application development team to Design & Implement core Infrastructure products for Enterprise, IMS & VoLTE services along with supportin [...]
Dear Job Seeker, We are looking for the Junior & Senior PHP Developer in Hyderabad. About the Company : With an objective of providing Next Generation IT services, Technology Consulting, d [...]