The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Managing the day to day planning, operation and problem solving of the team
- Providing monthly inputs to Team members with regards to the highlights and lowlights of the process.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Ensure equal flow & allocation of work among the team members.
- Mentor new hires and ensure they achieve competency in the process.
- Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective.
- Drive the team to achieve individual as well as team targets.
- Coaching, mentoring and giving feedback to the team.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Counselling & motivating team members and thereby managing attrition and monitoring team-attendance.
- Taking escalation calls.
- To track & ensure closure of any escalations
- Effectively manage shift operations
- Act as the communication conduit between Front liners and the Management.
- Set a healthy environment in the team and positive mind frame in the individual.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. Candidates from technical qualification preferred
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Assistant Manager, Budgeting & Forecasting We are looking for a Finance Specialist who will work closely with various partners to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed an [...]
Job Description Test Engineer Gartner is looking for a Quality Assurance Tester who will create and execute plans for functionality, acceptance and regression testing. This person must work well w [...]
Job Description About this role: This position will support Gartners Marketing Operations team in Gurgaon. Were looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to lead a team of 4-5 individuals in the [...]
Incedo is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorporated in 2011. We are Head quartered out of New Jersey with 2500+ employees based globally out of the offices in New Jers [...]