ARI Global Solutions
: Senior Mechanical design Engineer
: Component Design
: 5 - 10 Years
1. Strong communication skill both verbal and written as individual is expected to work and manage global client.
2. Strong skills in Creo and relevant modules (Creo sheet metal & simulate for LF/Structure & Creo piping for EIC/Hyd Install)
3. Minimum education BE/B Tech or higher & preferred experience band 5-12 years.
4. Understanding of manufacturing knowledge on area of function (LF/Str/EIC/Hyd Inst)
5. Prior design experience in similar job role for at least 2 years.
Preferred knowledge in GD&T;, DFMEA, NPI, 6 Sigma.
7. Prior experience working with Cat is an added advantage but not a mandatory requirement.
8. Internal candidate (employed with supplier partner) should be preferred choice.
Additional Job Details:
1. Must have creo simulate or similar software knowledge 2. Strong in understanding fabrication manufacturing process 3. Preferred understanding vibration/load path. 4. Experience on turnkey projects or extreme heavy fabrication engineering.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Designatio. Senio. Enginee. EN. Jo. Descriptio. 3. Modelin. an. Draftin. i. Pro-. Creo. Shee. metal. Cablin. an. Mechanis. desig. i. Pro-. Creo. Draftin. [...]
Sherwin-Williams is a fortune 500 Company looking for Design Engineer / Estimator for its Chennai office in India. A fantastic opportunity with a world-renowned global organization. • Key function [...]
Job Description CAD Engineer - ( 200006NL ) 1/ MISSION(S) The CAD Mechanical Engineer : Realize R&D; Tasks: design justification, conception files, design defined by his CAD team Leader & [...]
Job Details Job Name : Senior Mechanical design Engineer Required skills : Component Design Experience : 5 - 10 Years Location : Chennai Job Description Descr [...]