ARI Global Solutions
Job Name: Senior System/Network Administrator
Required skills: Server Management
Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Sr. System/Network Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
This individual is accountable for the following systems: Linux,
Windows VMWare, SAN Storage, IP Phone System, Office 365 and Application systems that support Asset Management;
- Support Windows and Linux Servers, VMware Hosts, LANs, WANs, Network segments, Internet, and Intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to the users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Administer Site to Site VPN connectivity between different branches of the company
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as Domain servers, file servers, Print Servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer Desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Administer Office 365 Services ( Exchange, SharePoint, Lync)
- Administer IP Phone System ( Trixbox )
- Administer SAN Storage system
- Maintaining Servers and File Backups
- Antivirus Management and Support
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Sr. Mgr. - Pricing :: 10 to 15 Years Chennai - Guindy Institutional Area Position Type Fulltime Requisition ID 5502 Level of Education Masters Degree Year [...]
Job Description SENIOR SOFTWARE QA TESTER Responsible for Testing SDK library across multiple platforms. Creating test documentation (test plans, test cases) and procedures. Running validat [...]
Job Description About the Job Overview WANTED GENERAL/ INTERNAL MEDICINCE TO CHENNAI (CHENGALPATTU) Designation: Senior resident Qualification: DNB or MD Required Experience: Fresher/E [...]
Job Description 5 to 8 years related experience in cybersecurity; or a Masters degree with 3 years experience; or a PhD with no experience. CISSP, CEH, OSCP or equivalent security certification req [...]