Responsibilities & Duties :
- Lead a team of ~12 people which resolves customer/teacher queries through chat, email or phone call. Queries are technical in nature and require understanding of basic hardware/software issues as well as operating ops panel
- Drive targets through incentive, performance management of team and strong analytics.
- Improve efficiency of the system by suggesting and executing new solutions.
- Deep performance management of team to achieve Six Sigma output
- Coordinate with tech, curriculum and cross functional teams to resolve customer issues
Skills (common) :
- Very high on Detail orientation
- Strong Analytical skill
- Target oriented & Customer obsession.
- Graduate in Computer Science/IT or diploma in Computer Science/IT
- Min. 4 years relevant experience (In IT/Tech support team in corporates)
Working hours :
- 12 AM - 9 AM
- 6 days working with 1 Weekday Off (Saturday/Sunday Working)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: We would like to introduce ourselves as a leading 3-star hotel at Panchgani. We are in the process of constructing a new building at our existing hotel premises and would like to [...]
Jewellery Designer-CAD 2+ Years dedicated in CAD Should have knowledge about studded jewellery.Specifically, requirements with knowledge for UK & US markets.Efficient to work with Jewel cad,Matrix [...]
Purchase Co-Ordinator Job Profile & Requirements: Core Skill Require Female Candidate only Bachelor's degree and or relevant experience of 2-3 years in procurements preferably from Pharma Ind [...]
About the company: Bestseller is an international, family-owned fashion company with a strong foundation. With a range of more than 20 individual fashion brands, Bestseller provides fashion clothing [...]