Cue Learn Pvt. Ltd.
About the Role :
We are looking to hire a data-savvy individual who wants to build a career in digital marketing. The role will allow you to get strong exposure to different facets of mobile app marketing.
- Create and run app campaigns via Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other networks.
- Work intensively on diverse mobile app analytics and attribution tools.
- Create reports and analyse data to drive meaningful insights.
- Create and run push notification journeys on Webengage.
- App store optimization (ASO).
Basic Qualifications :
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong hold of Microsoft Excel, SQL and HTML.
- Bachelor's degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- The interview's prime focus will be to assess your analytical skills. So, be prepared to see a lot of math puzzles and problem statements.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB SUMMARY: The Chief Security Manager-General, located on-site with a specific client, will be responsible for all aspects of the corporate security programs, personnel, contractors, and consultants [...]
- Developing growth strategies and plans for training business - Executive Business Development in Training Fire safety Duties and responsibilities - Marketing to get candidates for Fire Safe [...]
Graduation (BA / Bcom), Post Graduation in Marketing Overall 4-5 years and Minimum 3 years in the furniture (Modular and Seating) Industry Job Description Responsible for the entire gam [...]
B. Com / MBA with Finance as their core subjects can apply. Should have experience in handling finance of IT related companies. Should be conversant with Import / Export laws and regul [...]