- To manage Trade and showroom business.
- To appointment and Manage, Distributors, Family stores, multi-brand outlets, and Retailers.
- Book orders and collect a payment, VM, and BTL activities.
- Open and manage, operate brand showrooms.
- Recruit staff for Distributor sales and showrooms.
Requisite skill sets :
- Should have worked in South India for any leading brand distribution
- should be familiar with garments retailers and territory
- Negotiation skills
- willingness to travel
- At least a Graduate
- working knowledge of brand stores
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Karnataka, India, Bangalore Urban Salary: negotiable Job type: Full-Time Posted: 1 year ago Category: Engineering Deadline: Responsibi [...]
*Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications. [...]
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab [...]
Manager, Finance Excellence - TTS Analyst The Assistant Management Accountant Reporting & Sales Accounting reports to the ANZ Management Accountant Manager. The role also manages an extended offsh [...]