Presales Solution Consultant CMS tools like Liferay, AEM, Alfresco Client facing responsibilities and areas of ownership
- Working with prospective clients and stakeholders to understand their workflow and using this knowledge to build and present successful technical sales strategies
- Working with the sales team to design, propose, and close new deals/opportunities with clients.
- Coordination of the entire sales process until successful completion.
- Working with the technical team to prepare Demo and POC to be presented to the potential client as per customer use cases.
- Provide an effective link between Sales, Technical, and accounts team.
- Solution areas to include Adobe Experience Manager, (including but not limited to Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target & Adobe Experience Manager), Magento, Marketo, and Liferay :
- Platform and its associated components.
Responsibilities for Commercials
- Sizing and pricing the solution for all the elements with utmost efficiency to create a win-win situation.
- Developing the Business Case and competitive pricing for the client keeping in mind their own objectives.
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance,reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks in CRM.
- Working efficiently in a demanding, multi-cultural, multitasking environment with changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
- Providing updated sales pipeline on regular basis to few are quote tracking, order tracking, close-ratio, number of calls, open opportunities, and maintaining sales funnel and others as required.
- Involved in multiple functional areas such as product management, consulting, sales,customer support and marketing.
- Managing Active Directory, Google analytics, interacting with CEO and working with cross functional teams
- Providing training and assisting juniors and build a larger pre-sales team.
The role may require involve domestic and international travelling.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB SUMMARY: The Chief Security Manager-General, located on-site with a specific client, will be responsible for all aspects of the corporate security programs, personnel, contractors, and consultants [...]
- Developing growth strategies and plans for training business - Executive Business Development in Training Fire safety Duties and responsibilities - Marketing to get candidates for Fire Safe [...]
Graduation (BA / Bcom), Post Graduation in Marketing Overall 4-5 years and Minimum 3 years in the furniture (Modular and Seating) Industry Job Description Responsible for the entire gam [...]
B. Com / MBA with Finance as their core subjects can apply. Should have experience in handling finance of IT related companies. Should be conversant with Import / Export laws and regul [...]