Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Direkt.ai is the place for you. Direkt.ai is a one stop destination for international brands looking to build their brand in India. We are driven by passion to change the game in the consumer products industry. Direkt.ai is currently building the India playbook for some of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world including PopSockets and RhinoShield.
Joining Direkt.ai as a Customer Happiness Manager means you can make an impact on an enormous scale!
POSITION SUMMARY :
- At Direkt.ai, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success.
We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Direkt.ai for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience with Direkt.ai is a pleasant and productive one.
- As a Customer Happiness Manager for Direkt.ai, your goal is to make our customers successful and to inspire your team to go the distance to delight them. This role requires strong leadership, time-management, and communication skills. You be directly responsible for keeping Direkt.ai's customers happy and productive. You will communicate openly and regularly with your team members about the performance, aspirations, and well-being. Your exemplary character, passion, and understanding of what it takes to provide customers with the best experience possible will allow you to encourage positive interactions with our users and inspire your team. You will implement solutions to inefficient processes and workflows, and contribute to meeting organizational goals.
Primary Responsibilities :
Happiness Managers are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by doing
- whatever it takes
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls.
- Respond to customer through Live chat app.
- Work with customers to understand and address all claim outcomes, billing and coverage inquiries
- Empathize and provide guidance to future customers and current customers
- Consistently maintain a positive outlook, focus, tone, and attitude
- Provide support to our customers over the phone, email and chat
- Troubleshoot customers issues and assist in the submission of claims
- Document all interactions within brands compliance standards.
- A minimum of two (2) years in a customer-facing role
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and learn to operate multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- Genuine interest in the happiness, well being, and success of everyone on your team you feel fulfilled when they are reaching their fullest potential.
- Care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- Proficient in applications such as Phone Apps, Cloud based environments, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Google Chrome
- Time management skills to independently complete your customer follow-ups while answering inbound calls
- Passionate about helping people and their pets through both the good and tough times
- Ability to work in an open desk, team-oriented environment while remaining focused
- Patience and confidence when working with customers who need an extra helping hand
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively on the phone as well as in writing
- Ability to apply initiative and judgment to define and perform tasks, sometimes complex, and sees the bigger picture
- Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsibilities: * Should have working Knowledge on Tally ERP. * Day to day accounting of Purchases, sales, Assets etc.. * Handling monthly cash and reconciliation. * Preparation & Filing of [...]
Hiring Business Development Associate for Edtech industry . Responsibility: 1)Daily connecting with prospect leads over call 2)Booking personal appointments to convert leads into admi [...]
We Are Looking For cardiologist doctor consultation For Our New Healthcare Startup It Is Part Time Job In Bangalore Should Be Specialization In cardiologist If You Are Working In Any cardiologist [...]
Job description: Peacock Design Solutions is looking for an Photoshop Artist who will help us with our production for Caricature illustration (Simpson Style). Required Candidate profile: 1. A [...]