Ally - Executive
- As Director of Client Services Group at CJ, you will be leading multiple departmental teams established in CJ's Bengaluru office. These teams include operations, account teams, automation and compliance and network quality.
- This will require that you work closely with the department heads/stakeholders across all of CJ globally of each of these teams to ensure that the teams in the Bengaluru are contributing to delivering growth to CJ's clients globally.
- This role will report into Sr Director - CJ India
What you'll do :
- Lead a team of 60+ team members
- Provide thought leadership & Strategic solutions
- Hire, coach and develop career paths of team members
- Work closely with existing managers to conduct performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback to team members on a regular basis
- Work with department heads and stakeholders within CJ to manage resources and establish/launch new teams
- Establish & own KPIs for measurement of success at an individual and team level
- Collaborate with other Directors, teams and stakeholders within CJ to develop best practices and efficiencies on how teams work cross-functionally to drive growth to clients globally
- Roll up sleeves and dive into details as necessary when issues arise to provide solutions
- Provide consistent and open communication of successes, learnings and status of team to CJ leadership team
- Track the impact that teams and efficiencies implemented have impacted advertiser's growth and CJ's business (target is to allow CJ client facing teams to increase account load by 50%)
- Build strong relationships with CJ leadership team(globally), stakeholders and CJ's sister companies
- Attend industry conferences on behalf of CJ within the APAC region
- Meet with CJ clients (advertisers and publishers) in person as necessary
- International travel is expected 2-3 times a year (including to the US)
What you'll need :
- Bachelor's Degree /Master's Degree (preferred)
- Seasoned professional with 16+ years of work experience with minimum of 10+ years of experience working in a marketing role-ideally digital performance marketing
- Innovative and strategic thinker - ability to think outside of the box and identify improvements necessary.
- Self-starter, diligent and motivated to continuously challenge existing processes and develop/implement improved efficiencies.
- Ability to work cross functionally with Client Account and Operations Teams, Product, Data Science,
Technology, Compliance and Network Quality teams to drive process efficiency and growth to clients.
- Ability to prioritize among multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Deliver high quality service to internal & external stakeholders.
- Drive efficiency and profitability results.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver - you can influence/develop new processes amongst stakeholders across teams.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to work from 1pm - 10pm IST (subject to business needs).
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Karnataka, India, Bangalore Urban Salary: negotiable Job type: Full-Time Posted: 1 year ago Category: Engineering Deadline: Responsibi [...]
*Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications. [...]
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab [...]
Manager, Finance Excellence - TTS Analyst The Assistant Management Accountant Reporting & Sales Accounting reports to the ANZ Management Accountant Manager. The role also manages an extended offsh [...]