We- re constantly looking for bright young professionals to join our team to help us create a better loan experience for businesses across India. If you fit the bill, come join us today!
About Namaste Credit :
Namaste Credit (NC) (www.namastecredit.com) is one of the most innovative financial technology companies focused on lending in India. Founded in 2014, we have set up an online platform that improves the entire loan process from application to underwriting. Using our proprietary credit scoring and patent-pending requirement matching system, we optimize the loan process for borrowers, channel partners, and lenders alike.
-Having tie-ups with over 30 of India's leading Banks & NBFCs,
Namaste Credit is helping businesses and individuals secure the best deals on loans and is quickly becoming the market leader in this area
-Beyond its loan marketplace, Namaste Credit is also creating next generation analytical products and automation tools that it licenses to lenders to help them improve their underwriting speed and efficiency
Job Description :
We are seeking an enthusiastic sales professional with very strong communication skills to be a key member of our sales & marketing team. The role is For Senior Sales Manager reporting to and working closely with the Sales Head-Delhi of the Company to achieve Namaste Credit's key strategic objectives. We are planning to grow the team meaningfully over the coming year, which will result in significant growth potential for this role.
Key responsibilities of the role include :
- Shall be responsible in developing relationships with Business partners and Lenders to sell business, mortgage and home loans.
- Developing business, collecting documents, developing relationships with lenders and clients.
- Creation of relationships (with Business partners, clients and lenders) and ensure smooth servicing and operations.
- Would be inclined to manage a small team
- Developing business through consultative engagement with lenders & channel partners.
- Monitoring channel activity, analyzing performance, identifying areas of improvement.
- Timely resolution of all discrepancies raised during application processing at underwriting stage and disbursement stage.
- Timely closure of loan files through lenders.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience
- Positive attitude and ability to meet aggressive targets
- A true professional with extraordinary attention to detail
- Financial services experience with loan product knowledge a strong preference
- Strong, effective communicator in writing, presentations and interpersonal communications
- Undergraduate Marketing Degree, MBA or PG (Mass Communication or Marketing) is a plus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
NDT Inspection on Tanks. We required candidates, only from Delhi. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹800.00 - ₹1,000.00 per day Experience: - work: 1 year (Preferred) - total work: 1 year (Pref [...]
We need a wedding album designer for full time job they have good knowledge of Photoshop and lightroom Job Types: Fresher, Walk-In Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day s [...]
Job Opportunity Profile : GeM Executive Company : DigiTech Global Private Limited. Salary : up to 18K Location : Delhi (Patparganj I.P. Extn. Delhi 110092) Experience: 01-02 Years Qualification: [...]
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the 75 year old leading book publishers of India. At Arya Book Depot, we are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. [...]