Celledge Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job brief :
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and - soft selling- the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluency in English.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Responsibilities : 1. Develop the Jio point market 2. Achieve acquisition and revenue target 3. Identify & onboard channel partners 4. Service retailers as per beat plan [...]
Job Description The Associate Project Manager works with internal and external clients to manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that project [...]
Job Description Job Description Compensation and Benefits Role Summary: To drive the reward and recognition strategy from planning to execution including compensation, benefits, recognition [...]
Job Description : a) Implementation and managing of advertising campaigns from start to finish b) Developed strong working relationships with your internal stakeholders as well as our Connected Exe [...]