ScoopWhoop Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities, and working with product development and other teams to prioritize opportunities and drive execution.
- Drive organic search traffic by conducting site audits, keyword research, content optimization, and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate with the content development team to create SEO content to drive organic traffic.
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms and marketing analytics tools related to SEO (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Firebase, Tableau & Google Data Studio)
- Keep pace with SEO, ASO, Youtube, and internet marketing industry trends and in-depth knowledge of Google algorithms.
- Must have knowledge of Core Web Vitals, Page loading speed, & troubleshooting other technical SEO issues.
- Design and implement a link building strategy for various websites.
- Create & setting up PPC campaigns & knowledge of FB Instant Articles.
- Collaborate with the Adtech & content team for the smooth execution of roadblocks & delivery.
- Good technical understanding of website usability, server logs, structured data, XML sitemaps, website performance, indexation issues, and content - Proficient in crawl management.
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to Manage team.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills & analytical mindset.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Role: - Outstanding writing skills, communication skill, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail. - Must be research oriented. - Experience in writing various blogs, [...]
with Naukri.com or Apply Job Description SKILLSET REQUIRED : 1. Full Stack Developer(C#.NET,ASP.NET Core, SQL, Java Script/Angular)SOAP/Rest api development 2. EDI and Integration Tool knowled [...]
Job Role: - Development of creative and innovative designs for a wide variety of digital touchpoints - Independent development, responsibility and documentation of design concepts with a focus on [...]
- Identify opportunities for new products - Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences - Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external [...]