Public relations specialists will be responsible for growing, shaping, and maintaining a company's reputation and brand. The candidate will be tasked with identifying media opportunities, maintaining existing media relations, and promoting positive public awareness of the company through external communications.
- Strategize and execute monthly and annual PR plans and strategies.
- Drafting press releases, media announcements, speeches, statements, and so on.
- Ideate and create compelling PR content that conveys the brand story convincingly and in an inspiring manner.
- Build and maintain targeted media lists, establish and nurture relationships with key reporters,
internal stakeholders, journalists, opinion makers, influencers & bloggers.
- Plan and execute press conferences whenever needed and actively participate in press events.
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management.
Experience and Education Required:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in public relations or corporate communications
- Any Bachelor's/ PG degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of contemporary media and its operations, broad economic trends and news
- Good influencing, negotiating and conflict management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: We are one of the leading product design and branding studio based out of Noida, Delhi NCR. We are providing product development, brand communication design consulting and design [...]
About the company: Raw Foundation is primarily a not for profit organization leading a unique initiative committed to make an impact in the fields of education, sports, performing arts, and research [...]
Job Summary: We are hiring Sales Executive for OJASVIN WEALTH CREATION Pvt. Ltd. (Demat Account Sales). They must be comfortable presenting products or service over the phone as well as dealing with [...]
Job Highlights NIFT Graduate / BTech (Textiles)/ Garment & Apparel Course from reputed institute,with 5 to 10 yrs of experience Should have excellent leadership,interpersonal and relationship ma [...]