- Safexpay is a Mumbai-based fintech company focused on solving problems for merchants who need to either accept payments from or make payouts to various stakeholders. We also specialize in making our platform available to other merchant acquirers such as banks, financial institutions, international clients making us the leader in B2B2B white labelled payments.
- With over 40 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a global fintech platform that delivers world class products for merchants to manage their cash flows.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
Safexpay values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace, are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
- Person should be responsible for producing integrated marketing campaigns employing multiple channels and mediums including brochures and print collateral, digital and online advertising, microsites, email marketing, print advertising, charitable communications, and third party conference Collaborate with Marketing Strategist to develop and execute internal and external marketing campaigns in support of business objectives.
- Develop multiple executions that fall within the overall positioning and message, (examples include, but are not limited to: Sales support materials, Email, Online/Digital promotions, Thought leadership/Content, Marketing microsites, Print, Out Of Home, and Events).
- Work with media and creative agencies to develop and execute multi-channel promotions (digital ads, interactive content, PPC keywords, microsite optimization, brochures, mailers, animation and videos).
- Manage the content creation initiatives, working with senior management and copywriters to create unique articles supporting business objectives and advising on distribution outlets (web properties, publishing sites, social media).
- Experience developing, managing and executing marketing and communications campaigns using a multi-channel approach. Internal campaign experience is a plus.
- Project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results. Must be flexible and creative in approach to projects and client needs.
- Financial services marketing, preferably in Fintech, or at a marketing agency servicing the Institution Investor sector.
- Knowledge of Fintech and payments .
- Strong knowledge of marketing principals, familiarity with web analytics, social media experience and digital platforms.
- Establishing and improving the position of our innovative products within the market
- Managing/building a customer CRM/leads database (and continuously seeking efficiency improvements)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About EY As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That sta [...]
Spunk and Glam is a fast-growing remote staffing organization working with small and medium-sized American companies along with our overseas partner Staffing Global. We have been enabling business own [...]
Education = Any Graduate Work experience =2 to 4 yr. Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract Schedule: - Day shift Experience: - supervisor: 2 years (Preferred) - total work: 3 years (Pr [...]
Location: Hyderabad | Bangalore | Upper Assam (Any Town/City) | Vijayawada | East Bihar (Bhagalpur preferably) | Kochi | Hubli | Ranchi | Vizag | Nagpur | Indore/Bhopal | Mangalore | Raipur | Mumb [...]