GUARDIAN INDIA OPERATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
The responsibilities of this role include Understanding the requirements, creating work breakdown structure, estimating user stories, Impact analysis, code development and debugging, collaborating with QA and also during UAT phase. In addition, the role is responsible for providing status updates for work and reviewing the work of peer Engineers /Sr Engineers/ Leads.
Education and Experience:
Education: B E Computers, B.Tech / M.Tech or equivalent
Experience: 3 - 8 years
Skills and Knowledge:
- Java unit testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito
- RESTFul and SOAP based API
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Web application design patterns
- Web frameworks
- Good experience with Agile process and planning, JIRA, Confluence etc
- Experience with automated unit testing and integration testing
- Understanding of XML and JSON
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
- Understanding of SSO, MFA
- Should have worked on end-to-end development project, possess excellent communication skills and has prior direct client facing experience.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and project experience in Java Technologies
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts
- Good knowledge of Application Performance Management
- Experience in working on Build Automation tools
- Experience in working on Agile/ Devops model and cloud related models
- Having micro services development experience is an added advantage
- Identify defects or observations that are potential impacts or risks for the functionality
- Come up with approaches for a given problem statement
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reusable C#.net code
- Design, build and maintain Microsoft .Net Web based applications
- Ensure best possible performance and quality of the application using project and standard best practices
- Help maintain code quality using project quality standard (or using tools)
- Design and develop web user interfaces (good to know frameworks such as bootstrap)
- Debug and Troubleshoot problems in existing code
- Develop unit test cases and perform unit testing
- Work on designing database tables, stored procedures, functions, performance optimization etc.
- Coordinate with AGILE team
- Maintain updates to TFS with the latest changes and appropriate status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Looking for someone who is good in communication - Someone who is good in sales and convincing customers - Should be hardworking - should be enthusiastic towards the work they are doing - sh [...]
- Should be hard working - should be good in communication - should have the ability to solve the problem when persists - should be adjustable and not have any kind of bad attitude - someone w [...]
Hiring AR Callers (Medical Billing - US Process) Job Requirements: Designation : AR Caller, Senior AR Caller Experience : 0.6 to 4 years Graduation : Not mandatory Location : Chennai and Bangalo [...]
Sales Excutives roles and responsibilities for this job, learning good market skills and deliver to the customer. its highly perform his carrier, monthly basis target achievement take good incentives [...]